Saturday, September 21, 2013

Music Lecture


So on Friday in class, was I the only one who just loved the lecture? I'm a huge lover of music, but there was a lot about that lecture I had never heard before. Like that news used to be spread in song that travelled from town to town. And I thought it was really cool to hear about the progression of music as technology became more advanced. In the early days of music, there probably wasn't a ton of variety, you just listen to what was there. But after there could be recordings of music, things got more diverse. I really like how Miller can associate things that happened then, to things that are happening now. Sometimes I think certain people get really bored by sitting and listening, but it is probably my favorite class. He actually tells us information worth knowing and that we will actually use outside of school. I'm just already having a ton of fun in J+C!

No comments:

Post a Comment